Monday, September 9, 2013

Textures in Mac

The Paint Bucket Tool is unquestionably the one tool that is very different between the Mac and PC.  If you've taken any of my classes, you know that I'm teaching with a PC, but Mac users can pretty much follow along, with the exception of applying and altering textures with the Paint Bucket tool.  I always feel a bit sorry for ya'll when we get to that part of the class.

So, I've tried to hunt down some additional resources for Mac users to help alleviate my guilt about leaving you a little behind when we use this tool.  I've found an incredible online resource thats a compendium to the Rendering in SketchUp book I talked about a couple of weeks back.  Find it at http://ambit-3d.com/RenderingInSketchUp-Resource.html

No comments:

Post a Comment